LS_COLORS operational? and info information cygwin B-20

Vince Rice vrice@solidrocksystems.com
Mon Nov 16 03:21:00 GMT 1998

Hmmmm, I can't get it to work. The eval `dircolors ls.colors` does load the LS_COLORS
variable with all manner of stuff, but subsequent invocations of ls still aren't
colored (I renamed the colours-for-ls.nt4 to ls.colors).

Running NT4SP3, TERM=linux, B20.

Vince