B18: (bash.exe 6066) In cygwin_except_handler

Donny Drummonds donnyd@quickturn.com
Thu Oct 8 04:08:00 GMT 1998


Hello,

I have a dual pentium with 128 megs of ram running NT4.0 srv 2.  I have
a shell script that in conjunction with an in house executable will
cause the crash to happen.  Unfortunately, I can not send you these
things.  The error occurs when:

hold=`our.exe | head -1 | awk '{print $2 $3 $4 $5}'`

when our.exe runs without any args the help text is printed.  I have
attempted to substitute our.exe with other commands without any luck. 
The inhouse script looks like:

#!/usr/local/bin/bash

while
do
hold=`our.exe | head -1 | awk '{print $2 $3 $4 $5}'`
done

This test case causes the error to occur.

If you need any further information feel free to contact me.  thank you
for your assistance.

Sincerely,

-- 
Donny L. Drummonds
DonnyD@quickturn.com
978.251.3377 x346
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"gnu-win32-request@cygnus.com" with one line of text: "help".



More information about the Cygwin mailing list