gdb and template under Cygwin32

Alexandre Oliva oliva@dcc.unicamp.br
Mon Oct 26 01:57:00 GMT 1998

Xiaomao Xiao <xiao@cmold.com> writes:

> I was able to compile gdb 4.17 under the
> Cygwin32 environment.  But I cannot step into the template either.

I hope you have run `make install' after `make all', have you?  Are
you sure you're running the just-built gdb?

Well, anyway, I haven't used MSWindows for quite a long time, and I've
never used gdb on it, so it is possible that you're facing a
platform-specific problem.  :-(

--
Alexandre Oliva
mailto:oliva@dcc.unicamp.br mailto:oliva@gnu.org mailto:aoliva@acm.org