posix threads (pthread32) undefined references

Stipe Tolj tolj@uni-duesseldorf.de
Fri Oct 30 05:08:00 GMT 1998


> > % gcc create1.c -I.. -L.. -lpthread32
> > ../libpthread32.a(create.o)(.text+0x19a):create.c: undefined reference
> > to
> > `_beginthreadex'
> > ../libpthread32.a(exit.o)(.text+0xbe):exit.c: undefined reference to
> > `_endthreadex'
> > ../libpthread32.a(mutex.o)(.text+0x11e):mutex.c: undefined reference to
> > `TryEnterCriticalSection'
>
> Ah yes.  Are you using Windows 95 or NT?

I'm running Cygwin32 b19.3 (no EGCS, gcc from cdk.exe) on a Win98 box.

> There has been a recent discussion about why these aren't in Cygwin's
> library stubs and I'm not sure what the outcome was.  Anyone?

so why don't adding them, Geoffrey?!

Regards,
Stipe

--
Stipe Tolj <tolj@uni-duesseldorf.de>
Cygwin32 Porting Project
Department of Economical Computer Science
University of Cologne, Germany
http://www-public.rz.uni-duesseldorf.de/~tolj



-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"gnu-win32-request@cygnus.com" with one line of text: "help".



More information about the Cygwin mailing list