Window Managers + XFree under '98.

Ilsundal listmail@alfheim.net
Mon Sep 7 18:17:00 GMT 1998

Hello,

I was wondering if it was possible to load an alternative window manager
under windows after successfully getting XFree compiled, and already
having a Windows XServer installed on the system.  I already have a few
window managers successfully compiled under cygwin32, but cannot run them
because it says there is already a window manager running (Windows I'm
assuming), has anybody ever here ever actually replaced the interface?
(and no, litestep doesn't count.) :)

Any input would be appreciated. :)

Thanks,

Ilsundal