Trying to compile my own perl...

Bruce Lysik eldrik@logrus.com
Tue Sep 8 18:04:00 GMT 1998

Howdy again, folks!  Thanks for all the responses to my question concerning
"more".  Now I've got another one:

After running a copy of ActiveState's win32 perl, I decided to try to
compile my own.  I noticed off the Ported Software section on the Cygnus
site there was a url for perl, pointing to a person's patch.  Unfortunately
this patch appears fairly dated.

Has anyone succeeded in compiling perl lately, and if so, did you have to
do anything special?

As always, any help is appreciated.

--
Bruce Z. Lysik                                 <eldrik@logrus.com>