B19.1/bash2.01.1: strange behaviour (NT)

Chris Hemsing Hemsing@atecom.com
Wed Sep 9 04:31:00 GMT 1998

To whom it may concern,

1) My home is //Z/Myname; a simple cd takes me there. If I type cd ..,
then pwd says //Z, BUT an ls shows me that I'm still in my home
directory. Z is mapped on some share.
2) If I'm on //Z/Myname a cd /etc says : No such file or directory,
BUT cd /;cd /etc works.
3) My historyfile is correctly ~/.bash_history; every time I leave bash
the commands are correctly appended to .bash_history,
BUT when starting a bash it does not know any hiostory command.

Regards,
Chris Hemsing

-