EGCS-1.0.2-Mingw32

Mumit Khan khan@xraylith.wisc.edu
Thu Sep 10 14:21:00 GMT 1998

On Wed, 9 Sep 1998, Paul Garceau wrote:

> 	The latter, C++ mangling.  EGCS-1.0.2-Mingw32 is looking for
> IDirectDraw::SetCooperativeLevel.  Headers can only understand
> IDirectDraw->SetCooperativeLevel.

Hmmm ... the two are completely incompatible in C++, so I don't what it's
trying to do.

Also, note that MS provides a mechanism for accessing all their C++ APIs
using C only. I don't know much about it, but I know others have used it
(and I thought you are one of those people).

Anyway, please send me a snippet of code so I know what you're asking.

Regards,
Mumit

-