Introduction and request

Humphris, Robert Robert.Humphris@uk.origin-it.com
Thu Sep 10 14:21:00 GMT 1998

Hello,

I have just started using the Mingw distribution of GNU-C/C++, having
gotten fed up with MS's Visual C++.  My question is this:

In so much that I have used Cygnus's C/C++ compiler within Tornado on NT
for vxWorks, I want to build a cross compiler for various different
chips so that I can create do my embedded system work.  Is there an FAQ
or readme that will give me the necessary information on how to do this?

Rob Humphris
Software Engineer
Origin-UK Technical Automation
Robert.Humphris@uk.origin-it.com