Sergey Okhapkin sos@prospect.com.ru
Mon Sep 14 23:58:00 GMT 1998

Michael Weiser wrote:
> Are there any plans to merge the three versions? IMHO it would be nice
> to have your latest changes, Andy's XEmacs changes and Arlindo's fvwm2
> in one package for example. :)

We have different goals. Andy provides X libraries as a part of Xemacs
build/runtime environment. I don't want to mix different packages in a
favor of modularity. For example, ported lesstiff and fvwm2 may be runned
with R6.4 libraries without recompilation.

--
Sergey Okhapkin, http://www.lexa.ru/sos
Moscow, Russia

-