Problem with a header file
Dr. Volker Zell
Thu Sep 17 03:37:00 GMT 1998
Hi and thanks a lot Mumit
>> That's because _int64 is not a built-in type for GCC; it is for
>> MSVC and a few other win32 compilers however, and that's
>> there's code out there that trips over this.
The same problem is in the jdk header file jni_md.h:
* @(#)jni_md.h 1.6 97/08/07
* Copyright 1993-1997 Sun Microsystems, Inc. 901 San Antonio Road,
* Palo Alto, California, 94303, U.S.A. All Rights Reserved.
* This software is the confidential and proprietary information of Sun
* Microsystems, Inc. ("Confidential Information"). You shall not
* disclose such Confidential Information and shall use it only in
* accordance with the terms of the license agreement you entered into
* with Sun.
* CopyrightVersion 1.2
#define JNIEXPORT __declspec(dllexport)
#define JNIIMPORT __declspec(dllimport)
#define JNICALL __stdcall
typedef long jint;
typedef __int64 jlong; <-------
typedef signed char jbyte;
#endif /* JNI_MD_H */
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"firstname.lastname@example.org" with one line of text: "help".
More information about the Cygwin