OT: Importing mailing list archives

Alexander Kriegisch kriegaex@ina.de
Fri Sep 18 00:38:00 GMT 1998

Hi all!

I just downloaded some older archives of this mailing list. Can anybody
give me a clue on how to import these files as separate mails, so that I
can see the subjects and senders, view the threads etc. (just as if they
were normal mails). What I also want is setting the incoming date as if
I received them when they were created.

I use Netscape 4.5 PR1, but if there is a generic way of import (e.g. by
re-sending them via our local mail server) I would prefer that.

I hope I could make clear what I want. Sorry for being off-topic!
--
Alexander Kriegisch

Produktentwicklung BusinessFlow
Abt. KOU4/COI-ES