Shortcuts and shortcuts do not mix [Was: cd'ing to a shortcut]

Matthew O. Persico mpersico@erols.com
Sun Sep 20 05:47:00 GMT 1998

You know, I firmly believe that the government should butt out of the
computer industry. But then when I see some of the stoooooopid decisions
the M$oft makes, I say let the DOJ whack 'em.

Michael Hirmke wrote:

> Matthew O. Persico [mpersico@erols.com] wrote:
>
> [...]
> >
> >Now, I could see the ln -s link not working 'cause I built xemacs in NT
> >land, not cygnus land. But then why doesn't the windows link work right?
>
> Because even in Windows land *only* explorer knows how to deal
> with .lnk files !
>
> Bye.
> Michael.
> --
> Michael Hirmke           | Telefon +49 (911) 557999
> Georg-Strobel-Strasse 81 | FAX     +49 (911) 557664
> 90489 Nuernberg          | E-Mail  mailto:mh@mike.franken.de
>                          | WWW     http://aquarius.franken.de/
> -

Get "The Perl Cookbook"