CYGWIN32 beta 19 - Problem with MAKE

Thys van der Merwe tvdm@mweb.co.za
Sun Sep 20 05:47:00 GMT 1998

Hi again

I seem to have some other type of problem.  The only other thing I can
imagine is that I  have some ACCESS_VIOLATION to my harddrive due to
having to have used DRIVESPACE to enlarge my disk capacity.  I bought
the notebook for a steal and will soon be upgrading it to a 2G disk.

Would you think that that is my problem, because I also get
EXCEPTION/INTERRUPT output when trying to use MAKE with EGCS1.1/MINGW32.

Thanks again.

Thys van der Merwe

-