Unix pathname -> DOS pathname

Tony Pires t_pires@fox.nstn.ca
Wed Sep 23 23:42:00 GMT 1998

You will need to write some code to get the mount points from the registry
in order to perform the magic. Can you code?

There was a post sometime ago on this list that offered a DOS path to Posix
path conversion, but this is not what you want. Search the archives for
"posixpath" or "Command here" if this interests you.

Alternately, get yourself a copy of "pwd" from the Mingw32 shell utils
ported by Earnie Boyd. This stuff can be found at ftp.franken.de in
pub/win32/develop/gnuwin32/mingw32/porters/Boyd_Earnie

Good Luck.

-