dbg question

Joost Kraaijeveld JKraaijeveld@askesis.nl
Wed Sep 30 13:35:00 GMT 1998

Hi,

This mesage is posted for the second time. The first one got lost (I think).
If not, sorry.

I want to debug a program that reads its input from a gile and that must be
run like this:

postgres -boot -C -F -D/usr/local/pgsql/data -d template1 < file.txt

How do I do that?

I tried "set args -boot -C -F -D/usr/local/pgsql/data -d template1 <
file.txt" but that does not work.
I also tried (in the command window)
"set args -boot -C -F -D/usr/local/pgsql/data -d template1"
"run  < file.txt"
This resulted in the addition of "< file.txt" to the argumentlist.

Joost Kraaijeveld

Askesis B.V.
Groenewoudseweg 46
6524VB Nijmegen