Jon Wells jon@bigbang.com.au
Thu Apr 8 01:03:00 GMT 1999

G'day,
  I've been messing with this all day and to get it to work I had to
set the dll's entry point to __cygwin_noncygwin_dll_entry.

Does that make sense?

Doesn't this mean that a dll can't be loaded by both cygwin and
non-cygwin apps.. or is there more magic in there???

If this is what's s'pose to happen then maybe it'd be worth a mention
in the FAQ or Mumit's dllhelpers or someplace... or any place other
than ``gee I wonder what happens if I call that one instead.''

Seeya, byebye,
  jon.