postscript tools

Stipe Tolj tolj@uni-duesseldorf.de
Fri Apr 30 18:32:00 GMT 1999

> Is there a version of a2ps or enscript available for cygwin ? In general
> what is the best way to determine if program foo exist for cygwin ?

the best way would be the following sequence (in my opinion):

1. scan the mailing list archive for "foo"
2. scan Michael Hirmke's ported software list for "foo"
3. (not yet available, but comming!) scan the Cygwin Porting Project's DB
entries for "foo".

Regards,
Stipe

--
Stipe Tolj <tolj@uni-duesseldorf.de>

Cygwin Porting Project -- "We build UNIX on top of Windows"
http://www.student.uni-koeln.de/cygwin/

Department of Economical Computer Science
University of Cologne, Germany