Problem with calloc

a.j.strachan a.j.strachan@swansea.ac.uk
Fri Apr 30 18:32:00 GMT 1999

I'm trying to port a program from Unix to NT.
Compilation is fine. But running the program gives a
STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION
I've tracked it down to the following statement

struct par_str **par;
  par[0]->param = (struct par_str **)calloc(NUMPAR+1, sizeof(int
*));

I've made another test program by stripping out everything but the
offending part. Compiling the test program on another C compiler
works fine - but I get the same error message when it's compiled with
gcc
Can anyone help?
 Rgds
Tony
Dr Tony Strachan
Power Electronics Design Centre
Dept of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
University of Wales Swansea
Singleton Park
Swansea SA2 8PP
Tel +44 (0)1792 295420