post b20.1: How to disable umask and access UNC path

igoresha@iwmail.com igoresha@iwmail.com
Mon Aug 16 03:10:00 GMT 1999

But should NT Security support be off by default?
And in any case does the fact that new code does not work accross network should be considered as a bug?
I.e. if I make a new file of a different computer it
should be created under the ownership of the account under which I connected to that computer and not the account under which I logged in localy.

Regards, Igor Boukanov