pine for cygwin revisited

Nancy McGough nm@NoAdsPlease.ii.com
Fri Aug 20 05:32:00 GMT 1999

A while ago I asked about a pine for cygwin and someone did a port
(thank you!). I was really busy at the time and never got a chance
to try it out, but now I would like to try it. My questions are:
What kind of luck have people had with it and where can I get it?

In case you're wondering why PC-Pine (which I'm using right now)
isn't good enough, it's because I want to be able to pipe messages
through programs and use Pine's sending filters to PGP-encrypt my
messages.

I'm also curious what other mailers and newsreaders have been ported
to Cygwin and what people think of them.

Thanks,

--
©Nancy McGough        http://www.ii.com        Infinite Ink