problem

Earnie Boyd earnie_boyd@yahoo.com
Tue Aug 31 23:49:00 GMT 1999

--- MadMojoBug@aol.com wrote:
> I have tried to install the 20. version and when running it, I am getting a
> cannot find /tmp please create it. I have created tmp folders in each sub
> directory but am still getting the same error message.

Do exactly what it says
bash$ mkdir /tmp
bash$

> also i am using this under win98 with the dos window open... is this right...

Yes.  You're executing bash (the Bourne Again Shell).  And it's not really a
dos window, it's a Command Console window.

> its my first time using a c++ complier and am a little unsure about it..

This has nothing to do with c++ but good luck.

> Thankyou

You're welcome.

===
Earnie Boyd < mailto:earnie_boyd@yahoo.com >

Newbies, please visit
< http://www.freeyellow.com/members5/gw32/index.html >

(If you respond to the list, then please don't cc me)