ANN: das blinkenlights 0.0.1 cygwin distro

varun sharma varshar@yahoo.com
Fri Dec 31 13:28:00 GMT 1999

Hello Marc,

I can but ask the people over at cygnus (hi, dj!)
for cvs access to place the source into.

This would be pretty handy for me as well. At
present I have to track down relevant ports.
It would automate a lot of my grunt work.

Eventually, I'm looking at having a distribution
w/ 1. A base system (something like 0.0.1)
   2. Optional ports (emacs, x, et alia - not
      just as kept separately at ftp.franken.de,
      but combined, tested, and available as
      binary + source (but ofcourse))

I hope this is not at odds with the Cygwin CD 1.0
and the `net-release' dj & chris are planning.

Regards,
- varun

PS: Stipe also mentioned doing a distro once.

--- Marc van Woerkom <van.woerkom@netcologne.de>