cross compiler build fail (multiple definition of `fhandler_base::get_native_name(void)', and more)

Mumit Khan khan@xraylith.wisc.edu
Mon Feb 8 23:11:00 GMT 1999

On Tue, 9 Feb 1999, Juergen Lock wrote:

> Juergen Lock writes:
>
> i586-cygwin32: same problem as the first time (fhandler_base).

Well, now we can start fixing the problem. Please send me all the info you
can get your hands on:

  - configure flags
  - package versions (eg., are you using Cygwin b20.1 source tree)
  - make.log file

I remember that you're using FreeBSD, which I haven't used for a long long
time so there might be issues I'm not familiar with.

Regards,
Mumit