Cygwin HOWTO Repository

DJ Delorie dj@delorie.com
Fri Feb 19 09:13:00 GMT 1999

In line with our (Cygnus's) recent decision to more actively support
cygwin-related web sites other than our own, I've added a "cygwin"
category to my (DJ's) recently announced HOWTO repository at:

	http://www.delorie.com/howto/

The HOWTO repository is designed to be a place where people can send
detailed instructions on specific topics.  Unlike an FAQ, these may be
infrequently encountered situations that are difficult to deal with
without clear instructions.  Unlike a guide, these aren't intended to
teach you about something, but to just show you how to do it.

The HOWTOs are submitted and maintained by people like YOU!  So, if
you know something about something that someone else may need to know
someday, write it up and send it in!

DJ