[ANN] The -mno-cygwin option -- howto, and hownotto.

Mumit Khan khan@xraylith.wisc.EDU
Sat Feb 20 16:42:00 GMT 1999

If you use -mno-cygwin to build Mingw applications using Cygwin
development tools, you may want to take at this small howto for
some insights on how -mno-cygwin works and what the commonly
encountered problems are.

  http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/software/gnu-win32/

Comments/suggestions/fixes/etc welcome.

Here's to hoping that these short docs go a long way in reducing my email
load!

And, here's to hoping that someone would volunteer to reorganize my
gnu-win32 web pages to be more usable ...

Regards,
Mumit