Precompiled GLUT library.
Alexander Siemers
alex@nov.skf.se
Sun Feb 28 23:02:00 GMT 1999
>
> Yes, I had and it works just fine for me.
> May I ask how did you create libglut.a from the DLLs?
>
> Thanks
> Suhaib
>
First at all I wondered why I have to build a libglut.aif I want
dynamic linking?? But I did it anyway using the instructions
"Linking Against DLLs" from the Cygwin User's Guide:
http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin/cygwin-ug-net/dll.html#DLL-LINK
I actually built both libglut.a and libglut32.a.
The I tried to compile one of the GLUT test files:
gcc -mwindows -DWIN32 -o test1.exe test1.c -lopengl32 -lglu32 -lglut32
And I used -L and -I to point to the openGL/GLUT include and lib dirs.
Is something wrong here? If not, why doesn't it work?
> >I wonder if anybody managed to compile a GLUT program
> >with cygwin using the precompiled DLL's from the net?
> >I get problem with linking, none of the glut functions
> >is found by the linker while OpenGL and GLU works fine.
> >
> >Any ideas?
> >
> >Alex...
> >
--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to cygwin-unsubscribe@sourceware.cygnus.com
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list