[PB] "no acceptable ld" : cywin32 pb, way to handle win path ?

Geoffrey Noer noer@cygnus.com
Sun Feb 28 23:02:00 GMT 1999

On Tue, Feb 23, 1999, Gary V. Vaughan wrote:
[...]
> Not a problem as such, just a change.  The current libtool converts to
> UNC paths which I understand are no longer supported in winsup
> snapshots, so I need to rejig the code a bit more.

This shouldn't be the case.  //<drive-letter>/ support (which
conflicts with UNC support for machine names of one letter) will be
going away but we definitely intend to continue to support UNC path
names.

If UNC support is broken in current snapshots, please let me know...

--
Geoffrey Noer		Email: noer@cygnus.com
Cygnus Solutions