Here documents in ash shell scripts mess up stdin on 9x

Geoffrey Noer noer@cygnus.com
Sun Feb 28 23:02:00 GMT 1999

> Ok.  I was looking in our CVS sources.  Apparently Geoff didn't
> incorporate ash into CVS for B19 or he wiped it out after installing a
> new version.  That would be the "I really must be missing something
> here" in my personal email which you forwarded to the list.

Nope, ash was not in CVS for B19.  The sources were (and are) still
available as a separate download (cygwin-b19/ash-linux-0.2.tar.gz on
any of the ftp mirrors).  This was the case because of time issues as
I recall.

--
Geoffrey Noer		Email: noer@cygnus.com
Cygnus Solutions