No Subject

Sun Feb 28 23:02:00 GMT 1999

Retaining the DOS Hidden, Archive and System Attributes:

map archive

Default: map archive = yes

map hidden

Default: map hidden = no

map system

Default map system = no

So, to get the Cygnus symlink system attribute to translate accross
SAMBA correctly one must set:

map system = yes

The section goes on to state that map archive, hidden and system use
the UNIX user, group and other execute bits, respectively.

The info below is slightly different, so I'll test it now and post the exact
results.

I apologize for the jumping the gun a bit.

Thanks,

Steve B.