xemacs under B20.1

Oelke, Dan doelke@opticalsolutions.com
Sun Feb 28 23:02:00 GMT 1999

Look for XEmacs at ftp://ftp.xemacs.org/pub/xemacs/beta/xemacs-21.0/

There is
ftp://ftp.xemacs.org/pub/xemacs/beta/xemacs-21.0/xemacs-install-990105.E
XE which
is a great binary (non-cygwin) distribution.  I've had no problems with
it.

You can also grab the latest source there and build your own if you
want.
(I haven't had the need to try that yet.)

Dan