some spam in the mailing list.... Hope is in sight...

tjoen@dds.nl tjoen@dds.nl
Sun Feb 28 23:02:00 GMT 1999

> I appreciate the individual steps that
> people have taken to track this down to the source and terminate the
> twits who are sending this crap out.

You're welcome. I forward all spams in this list to spammers
abuse department/postmaster. The spam where this thread was about went
to Belgium and.... to uu.net.
I believe uu.net was the origin, because the previus spam by the same
#@$%%$#! had these headers:

    1 Feb 99 06:18:34 -300

That ip-number 153.37.182.30 belongs to uu.net