bash startup wierdness....

David Zaleta zaleta@reticular.com
Sun Jan 31 23:52:00 GMT 1999

When I start up the bash shell from a shortcut that points to cyngnus.bat
I get the following error

BASH.EXE: skip: command not found

I don't see any skip command and my path must be ok because I can do all
the other commands (ls, mkdir, etc....)  Other than this initial problem
the shell seems to work fine....

If I do 'start bash' from the bash prompt (to start another bash shell),
I get the similar but different error:

"C:/cygnus/cygwin-b20/H-i586-cygwin32/bin/bash.exe": skip: command not found

this doesn't seem to be causing me any problems but I would appreciate
any help to get rid of this....

thanks

dave z

-