uudecode?

John Cooper John.Cooper@citrix.com
Sun Jan 31 23:52:00 GMT 1999

"John Cooper" <John.Cooper@citrix.com> writes:

 > These also don't work (see below).

Oddly, if I use the combination of the sharutils uuencode.exe and the
uudecode.exe that I compiled from the source posted here, it works.

Other combinations don't seem to work...

I've also hacked the uudecode source to read from stdin when given no args, so
I can use uudecode.exe with Emacs' call-process-region.  At last uuencoded
attachments from Outlook can be quickly decoded from pGnus!

    --- John

-