Snapshots for Cygwin tools?

Christopher G. Faylor cgf@cygnus.com
Sun Jan 31 23:52:00 GMT 1999

In article <36A61380.26C9407.cygnus.gnu-win32@sjakk.fi>,
h5 <h5@sjakk.fi> wrote:
>Could it be possible that you (Cygnus) could start releasing snapshots
>of the whole development sources, not just newlib and winsup. I think
>that it would benefit everyone involved if the sources were available to
>whole Cygwin community.

I'm sorry.  There is not much chance of that happening.  The Win32 group
is responsible for the winsup directory.  We include snapshots of things
that are required to build winsup.  The snapshots are released for testing
and development purposes.

Releasing snapshots of the sources from other directories is really
outside of the scope of my group.
--
cgf@cygnus.com
http://www.cygnus.com/