Managing Internet Access

surfCONTROL surf@estop.net
Sun Jan 31 23:52:00 GMT 1999

WARNING: Productivity is plummeting and costs are climbing as employees
squander hours online...

Don't let unmonitored Internet Access put your organization in jeopardy
by WASTING TIME & MONEY! If you've connected your business to the
Internet how do you know if it is being used for business? Are
employees using the Internet for business or for...

- news,
- travel,
- sports,
- shopping,
- stock market trading,
- or even worse PORNOGRAPHY?

The surfCONTROL Family of products, by JSB Corporation has helped many
companies understand and manage how their Internet is being used.

But don't take our word for it, TRY surfCONTROL for NT -- TODAY. Simply
download from our web site a FREE 30-day, No obligation, Fully
functional SOFTWARE trial at:

http://www.surfcontrol.com/em1

Non-business use of the Internet is costly to your company because it
adversely impacts:

- Employee Productivity
- Network Bandwidth
- Security Integrity
- Legal Issues and Reputation

Did you know that, if 100 employees spend only one hour a day using the
Internet for non-business it could cost the Company a STAGGERING $3.5
MILLION DOLLARS PER YEAR? Want to learn more about the Cost of
on-Business  Browsing? Checkout our White Paper on-line at:

http://www.surfcontrol.com/papers

We can help you control this cost with our surfCONTROL Family of products
for NT, beginning at an amazingly low price of $99.

* Understand and manage how your Internet       *
* access is being used. Install our FREE,       *
* No obligation, 30-day surfCONTROL evaluation  *
* for NT. Available to download NOW!!           *
* (Or if you prefer we'll mail you the CD.)     *

For more information or to set up an evaluation, visit our web site at:

http://www.surfcontrol.com/em1

or email me at:

surf@estop.net

The Internet is the future for business, let surfCONTROL help you ensure
that your Internet Access is Business Access.

Thanks for your time
email: surf@estop.net

WWW: http://www.surfcontrol.com

Phone: 831-438-8300
'surfCONTROL - ensuring Internet Access is Business Access

'surfCONTROL respects your online time and Internet
privacy. If you feel this message has reached you in
error, reply with "remove" as the subject of your
letter. However, if you wish to receive more
information simply follow this link:

http://www.surfcontrol.com/em1