B20.1 bug: find is acting funny

Hugh Winkler hughw@scoutsys.com
Sun Jan 31 23:52:00 GMT 1999

Thanks fellows,

You're both correct, it's my usage that's incorrect. I found the same
behavior on a bash running on a BSD system.

I'm still a little mystified that I don't need the escape or the quotes if
there are no matching files in the directory; I wonder what argv[3] is in
that case. I guess it must be "*.java". Interesting.

Hugh Winkler
Scout Systems, Inc.

-