Hex Workshop (was: gsar?)

Glenn Spell glenn@gs.fay.nc.us
Sun Jan 31 23:52:00 GMT 1999

Todd Goodman writes>
> I haven't received any responses about anyone successfully
> building Perl under 20.1 so I guess no one has.

That's probably not a valid assumption, but I don't know.

> People have mentioned using gsar to edit executables to change
> cygwinb19.dll to cygwin1.dll.
>
> Has anyone done this with the YeP Perl distribution?

The YeP Perl works fine with cygwin1.dll. I don't know anything
about gsar. I change the dll name in the executable with the
Windows 95 "Right Mouse Context Menu" using Hex Workshop from
BreakPoint Software, < http://www.bpsoft.com/ >.

And here's that URL with improper syntax so it will be visible
with the outdated version of hypermail that Cygnus uses.
        http://www.bpsoft.com/

I also use all text mounts, but I don't know if that matters.

-glenn

--
            Glenn Spell <glenn@gs.fay.nc.us>
         Fayetteville, North Carolina, U. S. A.