Fvwm2 for B20.1

Vikas Agnihotri vikasa@att.com
Sun Jan 31 23:52:00 GMT 1999

If anyone has a pre-compiled binary for the latest Cygnus B20.1 for
'fvwm2' (latest or 2.0.46), could they please point me to it?

Statically linked would be nice since I dont have the necessary libX*
DLLs also. Basically, I just downloaded the B20.1 release and I want
to run a local fvwm2 to manage my non-local X clients.

For both WindowsNT (SP3) and Windows95.

Please Cc me on all replies as I am not subscribed to this list.

Thanks a lot,
Vikas

-