Perl 5.005_02 for B20.1?

Pete Jordan pete@horus.cix.co.uk
Sun Jan 31 23:52:00 GMT 1999

Todd Goodman <tsg1@earthlink.net> wrote:

> Has anyone patched perl 5.005_02 for b20.1?
>
> I have everything built and running except for the .dll extensions
> (SDBM, FCNTL, etc.).  I get a crash when running any tests that
> use the extensions.  I'm sure I have something built wrong.

Likewise - building from the standard sources under NT4 SP3. I get a
STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION for all dynamically loaded modules. This is with
Sergei's latest cygwin1.dll.

Pete Jordan ~ Horus Communications Ltd ~ http://www.horus.cix.co.uk/

"'Not twisted,' Salzy once said of her own passion, 'it is helical.
 That sounds better.'"
-