[ANN] EGCS_1.1.1 binaries for Cygwin b20 available

Mumit Khan khan@xraylith.wisc.edu
Sun Jan 31 23:52:00 GMT 1999

On 3 Jan 1999, Michael Hirmke wrote:

> Mumit Khan [khan@xraylith.wisc.edu] wrote:
>
> >I'll create a link ``cygwin --> cygb20'' per your suggestion. Let me
> >know if this causes problems or not.
>
> That will cause no problems as long as you remember to change the link
> to cygwin -> cygb21 as soon as B21 will come out :))
> That way "cygwin" would always point to the most actual version of your
> contributions to cygwin.

I've added a note to the README file at the toplevel that cygwin always
points to the latest release of Cygwin. And if I forget to fix the link
in the future, I'm sure you will remind me ;-)

I hope people are using the mirrors ... our puny server is choking right
now.

Regards,
Mumit

-