PostgreSQL binary available?

Finn Kettner fk@akf.dk
Sun Jan 31 23:52:00 GMT 1999

Hello out there.

I've seen on this list that someone has ported PostgreSQL to (GNU)
win32, but on the website (Askesis) which was referred there was no
binary, only a few header files and a diff file, plus a lot of
pointers to the tools needed to build it.

As I'm sort of a newbie to GNU Win32, I'm not very keen on going into
a lt of work building my own binary (it seems to be quite a job), so
I would like to hear if anyone has a binary available for download,
as I would like to get going with this SQL server. Also if anyone put
in some pointers for how to compile it myself I would be very happy.
I have cygnus b19 installed, but I have never played with ecgs and
the other tools mentioned on the Askesis web page.

For completeness here is the reffered web page:
http://www.askesis.nl/AskesisPostgresIndex.html

Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Yours faihtully.
Finn Kettner.