Where to find up-to-date versions of autoconf/... needed for cygwin-B20.1

Bernard Dautrevaux DAUTREVAUX@microprocess.com
Sun Jan 31 23:52:00 GMT 1999

OK, I got it and I'm installing it

> > automake-1.3 (or more I'm not sure)

I just got automake-1.3d; I will also install it now

> Anon CVS details from http://sourceware.cygnus.com/automake
>
> > and libtool-??? (I don't know which version supports building DLLs
> on
> > win32, teh one I got a few months ago does not).
>
> Anon CVS details http://www.gnu.org/software/libtool/libtool.html
> which will get you libtool-1.2e.  The dll support is in now, but I
> still
> have a little more work before it can be considered out of alpha.

I was only able to get libtool-1.2, I do not have the possibility to
access remote CVS archives: we do not use CVS (perhaps are we wrong, but
we use RCS with customized scripts :->) and anyway i've to go through a
firewall that will most probably not let me access the CVS base at
sourceware.cygnus.com...

It would be nice if snapshots were available (at least when some quite
stable versions get out) and that they are announced on the relevant
mailing lists.

Thanks anyway,

		Bernard

------