argc/argv

Stuart Maclean stuart@its.washington.edu
Sun Jan 31 23:52:00 GMT 1999

Hi there, I think your problem may have nothing to do with the C
program at all and is in fact a shell problem.  DOS (your Turbo C
environment??) may not be expanding the * into a list of files,
whereas your gcc env may well be.  Command line processing happens
before your C program ever gets passed its args.

I may be wrong but this is what struck me as I read your post...

stu

--
Stuart Maclean, Research Associate
University of Washington