Win95/98 KERNEL32 Pagefaulting

joesoroka@hotmail.com joesoroka@hotmail.com
Sun Jan 31 23:52:00 GMT 1999

<dj@delorie.com> wrote:
> Joe Soroka wrote:
> > to NT.  Well, here's a new one.  Actually its not new at all.  Search for
> > "kernel32" in the list-archives and you'll find a bunch of
> > overly-coincidental cases of people having problems with kernel32.dll page
>
> Please try the Jan 15 snapshot at http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin/snapshots/
> as I think I just fixed this one.

Yeah I actually just tried that after noticing your comments in the snapshot
changelog.  I tried cygwin-inst-19990115.tar.gz with and without
cygwin1-19990117.dll.gz and ... nope.  Now, at least, xterm dumps core after
pagefaulting.  It never did that before.  Note that this is the xterm that
comes with sergey's x11r6.4 binary distribution.

Joe Soroka
jsoroka@unixg.ubc.ca
-