bash, tcsh and perl

Jun Ohya jay@ro.bekkoame.ne.jp
Sun Jan 31 23:52:00 GMT 1999

I've installed cygwin32 B20.1 and ActiveState perl 509 on Win95.

Using bash, the following script runs as expected, printing results on the bash screen.

Using tcsh from ftp.franken.de, a DOS window pops up, prints the results
there and exits, taking the DOS window with it.
If I run the script from the command prompt as "perl test.pl",
the output is shown on the same tcsh screen.

Is this the normal behavior for tcsh?  Or can a tweak my .tcshrc so it will
act the same as bash?

~>cat test.pl
#!perl
print "No more windows, please!\n";