QT free edition

Stipe Tolj tolj@uni-duesseldorf.de
Sun Jan 31 23:52:00 GMT 1999

Hi Joerg,

> did anybody try to compile the X11-version of the qt gui-toolkit on
> cygwin32? I failed, so perhaps someone can help me?

I'm very interested in a Cygwin port of the Qt library for X11, but
unfortunatly currently out of time to try on my own.

Please keep me informed and I'll put available packages and ports on our
distribution site. Thanks.

Regards,
Stipe

--
Stipe Tolj <tolj@uni-duesseldorf.de>

Cygwin Porting Project -- "We build UNIX on top of Windows"
http://www.student.uni-koeln.de/cygwin/

Department of Economical Computer Science
University of Cologne, Germany

-