Where to find online bash manual

Sebastien Carpe scarpe@atos-group.com
Sun Jan 31 23:52:00 GMT 1999

bash distribtuion comes with info files (man is actually quite light) . if it
is not distributed with the cygnus distribution (AFAIK, i didn't see them
anywhere, but i didn't really look around), my hint is : download bash (should
be at ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu or any mirror), extract the doc files and
install them wherever you put your info files...

-