NT SSHD Question

DSAFIAN@uoft02.utoledo.edu DSAFIAN@uoft02.utoledo.edu
Sun Jan 31 23:52:00 GMT 1999

Is is normal for SSHD for NT to spawn two copies of itself every time a
connection is established? When looking in task manager, I've observed the
following:

No connections established: 1 copy   of sshd1.exe running
1  connection  established: 3 copies of sshd1.exe running
2  connections established: 5 copies of sshd1.exe running
3  connections established: 7 copies of sshd1.exe tunning

And so on, and so on....

Am I doing something wrong?  Spawning 2 copies of sshd1 every time a connection
is established eats up a lot or memory!

Thanks -

According to historians, Jesus was actually born in 4 BC, so technically that means the
world should have ended in 1996.

Dave Safian
Information Technology
University of Toledo