MB_CUR_MAX troubles

Sebastien Carpe scarpe@atos-group.com
Sun Jan 31 23:52:00 GMT 1999

Not a real fix, but i did the workaround by declaring and setting __mb_cur_max
to 1 (which is hopefully my case, since i don't think i have (or use) multibyte
characters) for compiling things with gtk (MB_CUR_MAX used in gdkim or smthg).
Yet, if someone more accurate with cygwin internal has an answer on that
mystery, i'll be glad to hear of it ..

-